Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need in order to make a business deposit?
- Depository bags – Alaska USA will provide you with free depository bags, each with its own serial number to help you track deposits.
- Deposit tickets – You'll also receive free deposit tickets where you may list coin, currency and checks. An initial supply of deposit tickets is provided for your use until you receive tickets imprinted with your business information.
- List of checks – You'll need to provide a printed tape listing of the checks in your deposit.
- Depository access card – Free depository cards allow you or your authorized employees access to depository services.
- Endorsement stamp – You'll need an endorsement stamp in order to properly endorse your deposited checks.
Member Service Center
907-563-4567 or 800-525-9094
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week