Frequently Asked Questions

Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

How do I ...

Stop payment on a check I have written that has been lost or stolen?

You can place a stop payment on lost or stolen check that has not yet been presented for payment by phone, online or at any branch.
  • Online: Log in and to UltraBranch. Click on the "Account Services" tab and choose "Stop Pay" from the list of available options. You will be asked for the check number and amount.
  • By phone: Contact the Member Service Center.
  • Branch: Visit any branch.

Stop payments placed through UltraBranch are free. Stop payments placed through the Member Service Center or at a branch are assessed a fee of $15 per request.

<< Back to previous page | Return to FAQ Index